Monday

Another update on osc.

Well, I've been working hard(er than usual) on a level linking system for osc. Levels now have an x and y value, which show where they are on a grid. When osc moves off the side of a level, he either goes to the level which is adjacent in that direction on the grid or, if there isn't an adjacent level there, falls to his doom. At the moment, it works pretty well, except that:
a) Instead of appearing at the right side of the level if he came from the left of the next level along (and vice versa), he appears in the spawn point of that level (whereever I've put an 'x' in the level.txt),
b) when I fix that, osc will respawn where the x was in the first level, which could be in a really weird place), and
d) ...I forgot c.

So, with all of these problems in mind, I'm going to set off on Fishy's Epic Quest of Fixing-ness. Tomorrow. Because it's late. grraaaawaiwfojdsifnxnfioewhf.

See you tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment