Friday

Demo of osc :D

Well, level linking is all working okay, osc now spits fireballs and I've put treasures into the game. All I have to do now is to patch up a few things (like the cheat I put in for easy testing where pressing 'g' gave you a free key) and write the readme. There are a few things which need to be set up in order for the game to work, so the readme actually does need to be read unless you already know how to set it up. I'll make the readme easy to understand so that people like me who don't have much experience with setting up programming languages and stuff can easily get osc up and running. :D

*a while later*

Well, I've written instructions.txt and taken out the 'g' cheat. The osc demo is ready to go :D

Alright. I'm going to see if I can attach it to this Blogger post or something, because there's no way I'm using one of those advertisement-encrusted file upload sites.
Hmm. I've heard of dropbox (some online friends of mine use it), and it looks pretty cool.

*a few minutes later*
Woooo, it is cool!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't downloaded it yet, but perused the files; the graphics and music are great. I like the splosion. :-)

    ReplyDelete